Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pictures

So, basically this post is just of pictures from the past few weeks in Jerusalem, since I finally found a place where I can upload them.  Although it's nowhere near as fantastic as seeing it for yourself, I hope these pictures come close.
 The view from the balcony of my room at the Jerusalem Center
 The Western Wall right by the Dome of the Rock
L to R: Letty (one of my roommates), Janae, me, and Jen (my other roommate) at Dome of the Rock
 In front of the Dome of the Rock
Dome of the Rock
Mt Scopus, the Jerusalem Center is in the top left corner, the building with all the arches
Overlooking the Shepherds' Field at Bethlehem
The Haas Promenade overlooking Jerusalem

1 comment:

  1. MORE!MORE!MORE! SAID THE MOTHER.

    Glad you were able to get these on here. Hope you will find additional minutes to post more. Love seeing you in these places. xoxo

    ReplyDelete