Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pictures!

So, once again I am uploading just a few pictures from Jordan and from our past trips here to give you a better idea of what everything has been like.

 Sarah, me, Claire, and Crystal at the ruins of Herod's fort Macchaerus
 Macchaerus
 The Treasury from the Siq at Petra
 Entrance to the Siq
 
 The Monastery at Petra
 Some of the carved tombs at Petra
 The ruins of the fortress Azekah
 Sarah, Janae, and I at the Zoo
 Inside our first mosque in Jordan
Caves at Maresha
At the Jordan River
Lemur Land at the zoo


You have no idea how slow the internet is here and how long these took to upload.  So, I'm going to stop here, but I uploaded a lot more onto my facebook, so you can check out some cool pictures there.  And I promise to blog again really soon for all of my many many fervent followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment