Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Finals

It's Final's Week!  I know, it came so quickly this year!  But it's true, as of tomorrow I will be done with all but two of my classes!  And then Sunday we are headed out for an excursion to Turkey.
February has been a cold, wet, but exciting month!  We had outings to The Shephelah, Neot Kedumim, (a Biblical Preserve), Yad  Vashem (the Holocaust Museum), Mt Herzl, and so many other places. 
So, I've decided to put up a few pictures today of some of these places.
Sarah, me, and Dylan at our Seder Passover

 The Seder Table
 My Passover Table: Rachel, Lee, Davis, and me
 View from the Ramparts Walk
 On the Ramparts
 In front of the Dome of the Rock

 If you look really really closely you can see the JC where I am pointing

 Part of an Old Testament Giant!
 Some of the incredible mosaics you can find
At the Rockefeller Museum



No comments:

Post a Comment